MEDENGAGE is a Medical Talent Outreach Program that has been conceived by Metropolis to encourage their imminent medical talent in the country. We have been in the field of Laboratory Medicine for over 37 years and our aim is to empower medical student with resources and help them in their medical research
Frequently Asked Question's
Metropolis Scholarship for Pursuing Academic Excellence is an initiative under MEDENGAGE to acknowledge doctors having outstanding academic and extra-curricular achievements in a given academic year.
Medical students of any discipline doing their pursuing final year MBBS, MD/DNB curriculum are eligible for the program.
A student or institution can easily register by filling out the form all the mandatory details.
Our internal and external advisory board evaluate the candidate's profile on the following parameters:
- Academic achievements - total percentage, distinction.
- Posters / paper presentations - Frequency, content and forum.
- Publications - impact factor.
- Extracurricular achievement - sports, curricular activities, debates and quiz.
- The mandatory essay topic for the present year is “Your Vision for the Healthcare System and the Role of Doctors in the Growth of Healthcare Services.
- The final decision will be taken by an advisory board of eminent healthcare personalities external to Metropolis Healthcare Ltd.
- Their decision will be honored by the Metropolis Management and must be respected by Medical Colleges and Students.